Calling all fashionistas! There will be 4 major Fashion Weeks to coincide with the real life Fashion Weeks in Paris and New York City. Paris fashion weeks will be role-played in Canterlot roughly a week afterwards. NYC fashion weeks will be role-played in Manehattan roughly a week afterwards.
Canterlot Fashion Week
- Spring/Summer, January 29th-February 2nd
- Real-life shows that were roleplayed: Versace, Christian Dior, Chanel, Giorgio Armani Prive, Jean Paul Gaultier and Valentino
- Fall/Winter, July 8th-12th
- Real-life shows that were roleplayed: Christian Dior, Versace and Jean Paul Gaultier
Manehattan Fashion Week
Since there is only one NYC fashion week, the spring/summer shows will be taken from the Milan shows and the NYC Fall/Winter shows will take place two weeks after Canterlot's week.
- Spring/Summer, February 17th-21st
- Real-life shows that were role-played are Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Fendi and Emilio Pucci
- Rarity will also be featured in a show on February 18th.
- Fall/Winter, July 22nd-26th
- Real-life shows that were roleplayed: Tadashi Shoji, Marchesa
The shows will be role-played by Fleur de Lis and are open to the public. Fleur will be either in the audience or a model at each show. She will tweet pictures from the actual shows, so feel free to react if you are in the audience. React to everything honestly as your character. It's fashion, you don't have to have the same opinion as those in the industry. Most importantly, just have fun with it! Fleur may take it seriously since it's her career, that doesn't mean you have to!
Rarity's Spring Ponyville Show
Rarity will be having a show in April featuring the Mane 6 and four OC ponies. Both the final date of the show and the model tryouts are TBD. Please check back for more information as it becomes available!
More information can also be found on the Twitterponies Forums!